Need a quick and easy lunch idea? Try an egg white wrap to switch up your lunch plans. Quick Egglife Egg White Greek Wrap is a fast, healthy option for a gluten-free, low-carb, and low FODMAP lunch. Pair it will all the ingredients to make it Greek style, and it is a new delicious healthy option!
Egglife egg white wraps are soft and tender. They are gluten-free, low-carb, dairy-free, and made with cage-free egg whites. They are keto-friendly and low FODMAP. It is a great way to enjoy sandwich wraps with your favorite toppings. They have a variety of flavors. Double-check the ingredients on the various kinds of wraps for garlic and onion if you are on a low FODMAP diet.
I created a delicious, healthy Greek wrap with yogurt-marinated chicken, hummus, and tzatziki sauce. I added some cucumbers for crunch and grape tomatoes for a touch of sweetness. All the Greek flavors I love. However, feel free to use your favorite fillings to create quick healthy meals any time of day.
- Egglife Egg White Wraps - The original variety is my favorite!
- Homemade Low FODMAP Hummus - Homemade is the best and so easy!
- Baby Spinach - I love the tender flavor of spinach.
- Yogurt-Marinated Grilled Greek Chicken - This chicken has the best Greek flavor. It is so tender after being marinated in Greek yogurt.
- Sliced Cucumbers - Cucumbers are vital to this wrap. They add texture to an otherwise soft wrap.
- Feta Cheese - Crumbled Feta is the best and such a great cheese for this wrap.
- Halved Grape Tomatoes - Grape tomatoes add such a great sweetness. Cherry tomatoes will work too.
- Tzatziki Sauce - The ranch dressing in the Greek world. Cucumbers and dill in a creamy Greek yogurt base!
See the recipe card for the exact measurements and complete instructions. Selected ingredients are based on current serving sizes measured by the Monash FODMAP App at the time of publishing. As always, follow your gut and modify as needed.Jump to Recipe
Add a layer of sliced cucumbers.
Sprinkle some crumbled feta cheese.
Add as many or as few halved grape tomatoes.
Finally, drizzle some Tzatziki sauce over it all.
- Breakfast Burrito Wrap - Make a batch of scrambled eggs with diced ham and cheese to create a breakfast burrito from the egg white wrap.
- Pizza Wrap - Add one of your favorite tomato sauces—just a thin layer of sauce. Watery ingredients can soak quickly into the egglife egg white wrap. Then top with pepperonis and sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Peanut Butter and Homemade Strawberry Jelly Wrap - a classic combo for a reason!
- Cottage Cheese Spread - Instead of hummus, spread a thin layer of cottage cheese dip on the wrap. Cottage cheese and Greek yogurt add a protein-packed spread for the wrap.
Store your opened egglife egg white wraps in a zip-top bag in your refrigerator. Leave the components to the Greek wrap separate in an airtight container until it is time to build your wrap. This will keep everything fresh and not soggy.
You can go to their website to pull up a map of your area. I found them at two local grocery stores, Aldi and Target. Walmart did not keep them on shelves, but I could ship them to my home.
Keep your egg white wraps at their freshest in the refrigerator and use them within seven days from opening.
Yes! Egg white wraps are made from egg whites compared to corn tortillas or white tortillas made from flour. They also do not have any sugars. Eggwhite wraps work well for the keto lifestyle.
Five grams of protein. Less than one gram of carbs. They also have zero grams of sugar and only have 35 calories in each wrap! They are made from simple ingredients, and such a great idea to create all sorts of tasty recipes!
Quick Egglife Egg White Greek Wrap
- Take out one of the Egglife egg white wraps out of the package.
- Spread some hummus in a thin layer over the wrap.
- Next, add some baby spinach leaves down the middle of your wrap.
- Add some sliced grilled Greek chicken. The chicken can be cold or warmed up. Depending on your preference.
- Add a layer of sliced cucumbers.
- Sprinkle some crumbled feta cheese.
- Add as many or as few halved grape tomatoes.
- Finally, drizzle some Tzatki sauce over it all.